Answers, advice and insights from experienced Waco injury lawyers
If you’re looking for answers to difficult legal questions after you or a loved one were seriously injured due to negligence, we’re sorry you’re here. Apart from lawyers, perhaps, nobody enjoys reading about personal injury law and their legal rights, since doing so means that you or someone you love were hurt—physically, emotionally and/or financially.
Unfortunately, sometimes accidents happen. And when they do, it’s vital you get accurate and timely answers to important legal questions and concerns. What’s more, these “accidents” are rarely a fluke, even though this commonly used word implies that an event was random and unlucky. More than likely, negligence played a role. Nuances and details like this are exactly why it’s vital to fully understand your rights, obligations and duties under the law when it comes to pursuing a personal injury lawsuit in Texas.
At Brown Trial Firm, we’ve dedicated our entire practice to helping accident survivors and victims find the answers they seek and the results they deserve. Our Waco injury attorneys have a proven track record of success with numerous multi million dollar verdicts and settlements for clients in Texas and throughout the U.S.
We are personally “hands on” in every case. We talk to our clients face-to-face, and we investigate and develop each case. While we believe this personal approach delivers the best results, it means we’re not able to meet with every victim of negligence out there. This is why we created this comprehensive guide to provide resources to injured and grieving Texans in search of answers.
We invite you to browse our Texas Personal Injury Guide below when beginning your research about your type of case and right under Texas law. However, please keep in mind that every case is different and the information provided via the links below are intended for general purposes. It should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional legal counsel to discuss your specific case.
In the meantime, we invite you to explore the following articles and check back frequently as we add more resources.
- Common types of truck accidents
- Who’s liable for a trucking accident?
- How are truck accident cases more complex than car accidents?
- What to do after a truck accident
- Texas motorcycle laws
- What to do after a motorcycle accident
- Common causes of motorcycle accidents
- Common motorcycle crash injuries
Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents
- Texas bicycle helmet laws
- What to do after a pedestrian or bicycle accident
- Texas right of way and yielding laws
Medical Malpractice & Nursing Home Abuse
- Types and signs of nursing home abuse
- Legal limitations on medical malpractice cases in Texas
Auto Accidents, Crashes, & Collisions
- How to find the best car accident lawyer
- Common causes of car accidents
- Common car crash injuries
- Common types of car crashes
- What damages can I get for my car accident?
- How to determine liability and prove fault in a car crash
- Distracted driving and cell phone laws in Texas
- When should I hire an attorney after a car accident?
- Qualities and characteristics of good car accident lawyers
- Why hiring a local car accident attorney near you matters
- Auto insurance requirements in Texas
- Texas auto accident statute of limitations
- What to do after a Waco car accident
- Texas dram shop and social host liability laws
- Personal injury damage caps in Texas
- Auto accident reporting requirements
- Auto accidents with uninsured/underinsured drivers
- Auto accidents with a government vehicle
- Basic “reasonable” duties all Texas drivers obey
- How to find a reputable personal injury lawyer
- Do I have a personal injury claim
- How to calculate the value of a personal injury claim
- Personal injury mediation: avoiding trial and court
- How to write a demand letter for your personal injury case
- Understand personal injury lawyer fees and costs
- Should you accept a personal injury settlement offer?
- Types of damages available in a Texas personal injury case
- Texas personal injury statute of limitations
- Personal injury depositions: what they are and how to prepare
- Personal injury and workplace accidents: can I sue my employer?
- Glossary of personal injury terms
- How to prepare for your initial consultation with a personal injury lawyer
- Texas’ Good Samaritan laws
Talk to experienced Texas injury lawyers at no cost
What sets us apart as trial lawyers, I think, number one is our experience in handling serious injury cases. Between the two of us, Dale and I have more than 50 years’ experience in handling these types of cases. I also think that the results that we’ve obtained for our clients in the past set us apart. obviously, those results are very important to our clients but they’re also important for our future clients because the insurance companies are aware that we do have this track record and that we are very capable of obtaining significant results for the people that we represent.
I also think that a lawyer’s professional reputation with judges, with other attorneys, and with insurance companies or hospital systems, that’s very important as well. Then lastly, but certainly very important, I believe is our relationship with our clients. We deal with our clients on a very personal level, we are involved with them, we deal with them directly. If you are calling to talk about your case, you’re talking to me or to Dale. In order to be able to give that kind of personal attention to our clients, we handle only a small number of cases that we carefully select so that we can be that involved directly with each of our clients